Re: [Bacula-devel] Multiple fd plugins in one fileset: Restore problems

Hello Bastian,

Something is going on that I don't quite understand.  Perhaps you are not
asking to restore all the files, and the code is going into the plugin code
when I believe it logically should not.

Anyway, I have just committed another patch to the SVN that will probably fix
the problem.  I've added an extra line of debug code that should help me see
what is really happening, so even if the bug is now fixed, I would appreciate
it if you would send me the output from a FD -d50  run.

Thanks,

Kern