[Bacula-devel] Keeping the SVN stable

Hello,

Over the next couple of weeks, we will be working on getting our first beta
test of version 2.5.x (to be released as 3.0.0) ready.  This first version
will go out with the same database format as version 2.4.2, and then at some
later time, we will be making some important changes to the database that
will be incompatible with version 2.4.2.

So, in the next couple of weeks, please take extra care when committing
changes to the SVN to ensure that they are properly tested.  In addition, if
you change any subroutine arguments, any globals, or add any new subroutines,
please be sure to build a Win32 version, and if it fails, either fix it
(requires manual editing of the .def files) or notify me and I will fix it.
This is also important because there is currently important Win32 development
in progress, so I would like to minimize developer surprise.

Thanks for your consideration,