Re: [Bacula-devel] bacula client for win 64bit needed

Hello,

Actually this discussion went on for a while one month back..
The problem was that I took the 64 bit build version of bacula 1.3x
which is very old...(as per our requirement)
In that version the Visual Studio version was more synchronized with the
buildable linux version..
So I could complete the build in windows with much less effort even
though I was totally new to Bacula..

In the latest Bacula source code the Visual Studio Configuration has
fallen out of sync and taking a 64 bit build in windows using Visual
Studio is not as easy..

I have not been touch with Bacula for the past one month.. and I think
the two problems I pointed out still remains the same..

1. 64 bit vss machine..
2. Services/Daemons cannot display dialogs from Vista/Server 2008 and so
we cannot get the status dialogs in these operating systems..

I fear that since I am very busy with my current project I cannot help
in this situation..
I will try to associate with these problems as soon as I get time..

Regards,
Riyas