Re: [Bacula-devel] bad sql??

On Friday 19 September 2008 00:07:21 Kern Sibbald wrote:
> On Thursday 18 September 2008 22:46:04 John Huttley wrote:
> > Actually I don't know what to think.
> >
> > its not, however, good press for bacula.
> >
> > No news may be good news,
> > But some news is bad news!
> >
> > I do think that it needs to be  fixed
>
> Quite honestly, I don't understand what needs to be fixed. As far as I know
> the code in Bacula is correct and consistent as well as compatible with the
> SQL standard, with possibly one small exception and that is that the
> PostgreSQL tables are created all in lower case contrary to the other DB
> table and the usage in the code.

By the way, it may not have been clear, but I am not criticising the Bacula
PostgreSQL driver; it works perfectly fine.  I am just mentioning that script
that creates the tables is in a slightly different style from the rest of
Bacula.  This has never created any operation problems that I am aware of for
Bacula.

Kern