Re: [Bacula-devel] problem MaxFullInterval and Copy Jobs

sorry, now i looked closer at the code, job selection looks
ok but here is the problem:

fd_cmds.c:206:

	do_full = ((now - full_time) <= jcr->job->MaxFullInterval);

<= should be replaced be > or >=
(maybe full_time should be renamed to last_full_time)

best regards
ulrich

--
Ulrich Leodolter <ulrich.leodolter@xxxxxxxx>