Re: [Bacula-devel] small dbcheck patch for mysql

Hello,

Why didn't you also add the indexes for other databases such as PostgreSQL and
SQLite3?

Please go to:  www.bacula.org -> FSFE License

Print out two copies of the license, fill in the fields as described in the
notes, sign it, send the two copies by mail to the Zurich address, then
notify me by email that you have done so.

At that point, I can integrate your patch.

Kern