Re: [Bacula-devel] Bacula config generator/parser?

Hello,

>From what you have written, it is a bit hard to understand what you are trying
to do.  It sounds like you are mixing or confusing the Bacula database and
the various daemon conf files.  There is no direct relation between the two.
The data that is available in the Bacula conf files for the Director is only
partially kept in the db and it is not possible to reconstruct proper conf
files from the database.

The syntax and semantics of the conf files is described in a good amount of
detail in the manual, so it really should not be necessary to read
lib/parse_conf.

Regards,

Kern