Re: [Bacula-devel] [Bacula-users] No slots in changer to scan.

Previously, "Vladislav Korotkov" <v.korotkov@xxxxxx> said

> Sometimes after I issue `update slots' command I get:
>
> No slots in changer to scan.
>
> When I run the command once (twice) again , everything is fine, the
> slots' status is updated:
>
> *update slots
>
> Automatically selected Catalog: MyCatalog
>
> Using Catalog "MyCatalog"
>
> Automatically selected Storage: Autochanger
>
> Connecting to Storage daemon Autochanger at tmmsk.kosmos.cti.ru:9103 ...
>
> 3306 Issuing autochanger "slots" command.
>
> Device "Drive-1" has 0 slots.
>
> No slots in changer to scan.
>
> *update slots
>
> Automatically selected Storage: Autochanger
>
> Connecting to Storage daemon Autochanger at tmmsk.kosmos.cti.ru:9103 ...
>
> 3306 Issuing autochanger "slots" command.
>
> Device "Drive-1" has 23 slots.

I got this behavior whenever I opened my tape library.  Recently, I
reported it to the mtx-general mailing list and there is now a new
version available at
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=4626.

I suggest any of you with a this issue give it a go and report back to
the mtx-general mailing list.  I've been running the new 1.3.12 version
for a couple weeks now without any negative side effects.

I'm cc: the bacula developers list in case they're not aware of this
newer version yet and would like to test with it as well.

    Bob