[Bacula-devel] Changes to Manual build

Hello,

I have modified the build procedures for the new Bacula manuals so that it
automatically puts the full path into the image filenames.  This permits
using tools such as Kile to rapidly view a single .tex file that you are
editing.  Thanks to Thomas for finding the problem and suggesting the correct
solution.

To be able to build the manual, you must do an:

svn update
./configure <your-options>

Once you have pulled in the new files and re-run the configure, it should be
set for your configuration and everything should work.  Please note, I have
moved:

bacula.sty.in
update_version.in
version.tex.in

Up into the manuals directory so that there is only on version. During
the ./configure, those files are converted non ".in" versions and copied into
the directories where they are used.