Re: [Bacula-devel] StorageDaemon: Job name not found

Hi,

it's true, I asked this question in bacula-users list. There I get no
answer. I also program (java, no C) and thats why I think the question
should be better here. The reason is:
I read some days all manuals and todos I found. I tried a lot of
things. But everytime I get an error from the FD: authorization
failed - I should compare my passwords and so on. But this can't be
the reason.

BTW: to now I didn't find any manual where the director and the storage
daemon are not on the same machine AND where a ssh-connection is used.

My main problem is not to crypt the connection between FD and SD. My
main problem is, that the SD is behind a NAT-firewall and the FD can't
connect to the SD directly. That's why I created a ssh-tunnel.

Anyway. The FD says: authorization failed. But the SD says: job name
not found. I trust the SD.

But: who tells the SD about the jobname? I thinks this point can
explain a programmer only who knows the internal communication.

Best regards,
Thomas
---

Tschau Pierce