Re: [Bacula-devel] Autoloader issue (was: Patch: Migration jobmedia table insert incomplete)

Hi Kern,

<kern@xxxxxxxxxxx> aka Kern Sibbald  schrieb
mit Datum Sun, 9 Mar 2008 08:44:12 +0100 in m2n.bacula.devel:

|2. Unfortunately your patch will not help you.  It is a NOOP -- i.e. it
|doesn't change anything since at the points you are testing NumConcurrentJobs
|is *guaranteed* to be non-zero (at least in the current code base).

Actually it did help. I only wanted to *guarantee* it being
non-negative. ;)

Now while installing 2.2.9-p3 I switched to Your version of
addressing the issue, and so far this seems also to work.

rgds,
PMc