[Bacula-devel] Bacula 2.2.8 patches

Hello,

If any of you have been regularly applying the patches that we release for
Bacula version 2.2.8, and you have applied 2.2.8-jobmedia.patch, please be
aware that this patch fixed a bug but introduced another problem, and we
*highly* recommend that you apply 2.2.8-jobmedia-fix.patch.

All the patches can be found in the bacula-patches release area of Source
Forge under the 2.2.x heading.

We regret the inconvenience.

PS: I would appreciate beta testers for Bacula 2.2.9-b3 which is released
under the bacula-beta and win32-beta sections.  Thanks.