[Bacula-devel] Bacula BETA 2.2.9-b3 released to Source Forge

Hello,

Yesterday, I released Bacula beta 2.2.9-b3 source and Win32 binaries to the
respective beta sections of Bacula's Source Forge release area.  This version
has a relatively small change that simplifies and improves the volume locking
in the SD.  I recommend that everyone running on any of the 2.2.9 beta
releases to upgrade.