[Bacula-devel] Branch-2.2 regress updated

Hello,

This is just to let you know that I have backported the most recent changes I
made to the trunk regression scripts (more control over tape drive usage) to
the Branch-2.2.  As a consequence, if you are using tapes for testing the
2.2.9 code, you must update your config file to have the four new environment
variables.  If you are doing disk only testing, it is probably not required,
but I recommend it anyway.  Please see the prototype.conf file for the
details.