Re: [Bacula-devel] A bug in 2.2.8-jobmedia.patch?

Kern Sibbald <kern@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> This inefficiency has probably existed since day one, but I will check
> it, and in any case, will put it on my priority list to fix.

Great! :)

Note that there's another problem in my originally posted extract from
my JOBMEDIA table, which may possibly have another cause.  That's the
case where the starting point of a job's data given was way back in the
previous job, but not at the start of either it or one of its tape
files.  Might just be the same bug, though.

I'll keep looking.

-tih
--
Self documenting code isn't. User application constraints don't. --Ed Prochak