Re: [Bacula-devel] A bug in 2.2.8-jobmedia.patch?

There's definitely something fishy in the recording of start and
end blocks in the JOBMEDIA table.  This is a snip from last night's
incremental run (still using 2.2.8 plus the four published patches, plus
my posted fix for the jobmedia patch):

 jobmediaid | jobid | mediaid | firstindex | lastindex | startfile | endfile | startblock | endblock
------------+-------+---------+------------+-----------+-----------+---------+------------+----------
        119 |    26 |       3 |          1 |        53 |        31 |      31 |          0 |       32
        120 |    27 |       3 |          1 |        83 |        31 |      31 |          0 |      242
        121 |    28 |       3 |          1 |       239 |        31 |      31 |          0 |     5683

Since I'm using spooling, those jobs should not be interspersed on
tape.  Still, at least it seems the error is in including too many
blocks in the set that a job's files occupies, so if I understand
correctly, it shouldn't cause any restore problems.  :)

-tih
--
Self documenting code isn't. User application constraints don't. --Ed Prochak