Re: [Bacula-devel] Accurate file project hash tables

At 22:24 25.3.2008, Kern Sibbald wrote:
>We considered SQLite and rejected before starting the project because it is
>too big for what we need both in the size of the code and in its
>functionality.   SQL is not needed.

I wasn't suggesting SQLite be used as-is.  Rather, I was thinking
out-loud and wondering if it contained a usable disk-based hashing
system within its codebase that might be liftable into Bacula.

It sounds like Eric already researched and rejected that angle, however.