[Bacula-devel] Windows bacula-fd abend during a backup.

Hi all,

This is with the 2.2.9-b2 beta candidate announced today, but similarly
affected backups on this computer with other versions.

I've got a problem whereby bacula-fd abends in the middle of a backup.
This is on a windows Server 2003 / SP2 client.

I ran a crash analysis using Debug Diagnostics 1.1 and it produced the
following page...

http://casemed.case.edu/admin_computing/bacula/CrashHang_Report__PID_5276__03252008144224247.htm

I assume this is only the start of what might be helpful so if there's
anything else I can provide to help solve this I'd be willing to do
whatever I can.