Re: [Bacula-devel] [Bacula-users] bacula windows testers needed?

Greetings,

Frank sent me over here to offer my assistance...  One bit of
clarification... I'm actually running bacula in a production setup now
and I only have one set of hardware, so I am really going to be of most
assistance with testing the window-fd beta releases alongside the
current regular director/sd release.

   Bob