Re: [Bacula-devel] Prefer Mounted Volumes

Do you have an Autochanger or are you talking about two separate drives?  Some
of what you write is very sketchy and hard to understand, mostly because you
did not include any actual output that shows what you are trying to describe.

If you are talking about separate drives, you are asking for something that is
not yet implemented in Bacula -- the ability to switch to a different drive
after it has reserved one.  This feature will be available in a later version
unless someone supplies a patch before then.

If you are talking about autochangers, then perhaps this is the same problem
that is reported in bug 1053, and I have not been able to reproduce it, so
solving it is not easy.

Regards,

Kern