[Bacula-devel] Bacula and security.

Hello!
I have the question to you in relation to the security.

Let us assume the hypothetical situation that somebody is breaking into
to the workstation on which the backup is being done.
There is a configuration file of the bacula client in which the password
of the bacula storage is there after all.
Whether if somebody installed the bacula director on this station,
could he this way configure the whole in order to recover the backup on
the other workstation,
on which the backup is also being done?

Or if I am using TLS encoding and the hacker could not install the
director (because there is no signed certificate)
whether could having the certificate in the customer somehow or other to
control the bacula storage?
I mean uncovering the communications protocol out between the bacula
client and the bacula storage here.

Sebastian Petruczynik, GNU/Linux HPC Systems Administrator
Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center
High Performance Computing Department
POLAND