[Bacula-devel] New option: Max Sched Run Time

Hi,

I want to add a new option to job time control. At this time, we have
3 of them.

Max Start Delay = <time>
  The time specifies the maximum delay between the scheduled time and the
actual start time for the Job.

Max Run Time = <time>
  The time specifies the maximum allowed time that a job may run, counted from
when the job starts, (not necessarily the same as when the job was
scheduled).

Max Wait Time = <time>
The time specifies the maximum allowed time that a job may block waiting for a
resource (such as waiting for a tape to be mounted, or waiting for the
storage or file daemons to perform their duties), counted from the when the
job starts, (not necessarily the same as when  the job was scheduled).

FYI, Max Wait Time doesn't work as expected, it works exactly like Max Run
Time. (it's the same code) I will also try to fix that.

I think that it can be interresting to have a Max Sched Run Time option, that
will use schedule time to determine if the job have to be cancel.

Scheduled Time = 00:00
Max Sched Run Time = 6h

=> Job will not run after 6h00

Yes, we can use Max Start Delay AND Max Run Time, but it's not very easy to
setup.

Ideas, comments ? Is Max Sched Run Delay the right keyword ?

Bye