[Bacula-devel] bweb & sqlite(3) backend

Hi,

yes, I have understood that (for the time being) bweb is not able to work with
a sqlite catalog (this is why I'm mailing -devel rather than -users).

Does anyone have an overview what would be required (in terms of development
work) to get bweb working on an sqlite catalog? What were the reasons to
exclude sqlite in the first place?

Thx, best regards,
   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-24

Geschäftsführer: William K. Hite / Boris Nalbach
AG München HRB 158898 . Ust.-IdNr: DE 814464942
\ Windows would look better with curtains.