Re: [Bacula-devel] Bug report on wx-console win with bacula 2.2.8

Hello again,

One question I forgot to ask is:  are you running bwx-console with a stock
English Bacula with no changes?   Since the project, currently has no
officially translated version, if you have translated the Director or parts
of it, it is very likely you will run into troubles unless you make
corresponding changes in the bwx-console program.