Re: [Bacula-devel] Bug report on wx-console win with bacula 2.2.8

Hello,

At this point, I recommend that you submit a bug report to bugs.bacula.org.
Please make sure the instructions for reproducing the problem are clear (they
may already be so, but I don't have it running in front of me).  If necessary
attach a screen dump to clearify any ambiguities.

What seems strange to me is that you say that it works with the Debian
bwx-console program -- can you explain that?