Re: [Bacula-devel] Client status

Hello

I've got the status storage about .5 ready.  sorry the status client
took so long, life happens.

The idea of a button sounds good.  Right now all the status's refresh
with a timer set to the number of seconds for refresh status dir in the
timer tab of the preferences window.  There is also an action for
refresh available on a right click if my memory serves me.

I was also contemplating making the timer something visible and
adjustable, but wasn't sure how useful people would find that.

Anyways, will continue.

Dirk