[Bacula-devel] Client status

Hello Dirk,

The client status page looks nice. Thanks.  One additional feature that could
be nice would be to have a refresh button ... or possibly a way to make it
refresh at a particular interval as we have with the .messages command ...

I've now made the first cut of a Storage status interface.  You can access it
with:

  .status storage=<storage-name> <keyword>

where <storage-name> is the storage name in the Director, and

<keyword> is one of the following:

header
running
waitreservation
devices
volumes
spooling
terminated

The sum of these calls are equivalent to the whole of what comes with the
command: "status storage=xxx"

The only one that currently has items in table format is the "terminated"
output.  However, if you see other opportunities to simplify programming by
adding tabs, please let me know as it is simple to do.