[Bacula-devel] Feature Request: "Incremental and Differential Max Start Delay"

I must prevent just my incremental backups running during day time hours.... and full backups can run during day time hours (coz they can take 2 or 3 days to end)....

I tested "Incremental Max Wait Time", but it doesnt helped...it cancel job even if i manually execute a job and put to run in future, since the jobs "wait for start time", i want cancel a job if i schedule it to run at 11pm and coz waiting for another jobs end it try to run at 8am...