Re: [Bacula-devel] libdbi backend to catalog database

Hello Kern

>  OK, good luck.  I hope dbi has the capabilities we need for batch insert --
>  I'm a bit worried that they won't have those kinds of more "advanced"
>  features ...

Don't worry, libdbi has support to batch insert. Only specific
functions for postgresql like copy functions, libdbi does not have
support. And need be called in another way, but have solution.

Now I test batch insert with Mysql and libdb. Half of the regression
tests had successful.

One doubt. Have any special magic to run valgrind with Bacula?

Thanks