Re: [Bacula-devel] [Bacula-users] [Fwd: Re: bacula : about the bacula.spec form rpms]

> Ho about going even one step further: Get the necessary file set from
> the daemons themselves?
> I imagine a command which returns each daemons cital path information,
> namely the path of the binary itself, and the configuration file. Like
> [snip]
> Of course, with include files and chrooted daemons this becomes more
> difficult, but it might be a first step.
> parse that information, and you've got a good starting point to even
> create the vital file sets automatically...

Hmph. Or bite the bullet and put the configuration in the database...
*ducks rapidly*. 8-)

At some level, we have to assume that the user is responsible for their
own fate. If they don't include the stuff they need in their recovery
media, well, it's their system. Frank's suggestion is an elegant
solution for the default set, and I think it's safe to assume that any
other option is done by someone who understands what they're doing.