[Bacula-devel] bug with respect to junction points in betas of winbacula fd versions 2.2.9 and up?

Hi all,

I think I'm seeing a bug in bacula-fd on windows that started in the
2.2.9 betas.

On a client with bacula-fd version 2.2.8 I ran the estimate command and
got the following info.

*estimate job=beh
Using Catalog "MyCatalog"
Connecting to Client beh at beh.case.edu:9102
2000 OK estimate files=17431 bytes=2,229,989,297

===
I than ran the installer for 2.2.10-b1 and got...

*estimate job=beh
Using Catalog "MyCatalog"
Connecting to Client beh at beh.case.edu:9102
2000 OK estimate files=210512 bytes=31,324,345,820

(similarly for 2.2.9-b6).

I did an estimate listing on the beta one and sorted it and noted the
following example of a file being backed up more than once due to the
junction points windows uses in Vista...

[inserted as web link so it doesn't get line wrapped by either of our
respective e-mail readers]

http://casemed.case.edu/admin_computing/bacula/listing-log.txt

As far as I know, this is a basic Vista Enterprise installation.  I can
provide more info if this is not enough for you to duplicate it.

     Bob