  Origin: Tobias Barth <tobias.barth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date:   25 April 2008
  What:   If a job can be spooled to disk before writing it to tape, it should be spooled immediately.
          Currently, bacula waits until the correct tape is inserted into the drive.

  Why:    It could save hours. When bacula waits on the operator who must insert the correct tape (e.g. a new
          tape or a tape from another media pool), bacula could already prepare the spooled data in the
          spooling directory and immediately start despooling when the tape was inserted by the operator.

  2nd step: Use 2 or more spooling directories. When one directory is currently despooling, the next (on different
            disk drives) could already be spooling the next data.

  Notes:  I am using bacula 2.2.8, which has none of those features implemented.

Greetings,

Tobias Barth