[Bacula-devel] Server downtime

Hi all,

as some of you perhaps noted, the bacula.org server was unavailable
during this night (in Europe).

This has been fixed now by the hosting provider - thanks to their
support staff who spent a good part of the night on replacing much of
the storage subsystem!

I hope the current state of "everything ok" is what we will see for a
long time now :-)

Regards,

Arno

--