Re: [Bacula-devel] FYI: Bacula dvd+rw-tools patch now in mainstream

Hello,

Thanks for the update.  That is good news.  Both Nicolas and I pushed a bit on
the author, who didn't really want to include them, but that was quite some
time ago, so I suspect that some packager such as a Debian guy or a user also
pushed on him.

Kern