Re: [Bacula-devel] FYI: Bacula dvd+rw-tools patch now in mainstream

Hi,

13.04.2008 11:04, Michel Meyers wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Just in case this went by unnoticed: Upon running an apt upgrade here on
> my Debian testing system, this caught my eye:
>
> dvd+rw-tools (7.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

Thanks for notifying us - I informed the Suse / Novell packagers of
this. In case anyone is interested, I found that the current spec file
from OpenSUSE 10.3 only needs small modifications to be useable.

There are only five patches against the original source code, only one
of them does no longer apply, and this might be a feature already in
the original version now.

Note that I did not actually compile or even use the resulting
binaries with Bacula; I merely checked if the spec file *might* work
with the newer version.

Arno

--
Arno Lehmann