[Bacula-devel] Bacula 2.2.9 almost ready for release

Hello,

As you have probably seen, I've released a number of beta versions of 2.2.9,
and I'll be releasing the last one 2.2.9-b4 tonight or tomorrow morning, so
shortly (probably later this week), we will be making the official 2.2.9
release.  If you have packaging files to put into the Branch-2.2, now is the
ideal time ...

PS: When 2.2.9-b4 is released, I would appreciate it if all the beta testers
would run tests ... Thanks.