Re: [Bacula-devel] Ubuntu 8.04 LTS to be released 24 April with Bacula

Kern Sibbald escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I have just been informed that Bacula has been accepted in Ubuntu "main",
> which means that it will be included in the Ubuntu 8.04 LTS (long term
> support) release, which ships the 24th of April.  That release (including
> Bacula) will be maintained for 5 years!  Many thanks to the Ubuntu packagers
> and managers who worked hard to make this happen.
>
> I am really pleased about this as it is another indication how accepted and
> important the Bacula project has become in the Open Source world -- thanks to
> everyone who have helped get us there :-)
>
> Best regards,
>
> Kern

> just about anything Open Source.

No doubt, Bacula is a great piece of software. We are using it here at
my company, actually backing up about 10 servers and we are now buying
more hardware as the system is growing up very fast.We've found no problem.

Congratulations!