Re: [Bacula-devel] Feature request: Get list of files restored

in the bacula-fd.conf you can change the message resource from

# Send all messages except skipped files back to Director
Messages {
   Name = Standard
   director = backup-dir = all, !skipped !restored
}

# Send all messages except skipped files back to Director
Messages {
   Name = Standard
   director = backup-dir = all, !skipped
}

after that you get the list of the restored files back in the job report.

Hemant Shah schrieb:
> Folks,
>
>   I had posted this question to the user list but there was no answer so I am thinking that it cannot be done. I would like to request a feature/option in restore to get the list and timestamp of the files restored. This could be stored in database and information is purged when you delete the job from catalog, or printed in the e-mail/log.
>
>   The information is readily available it just needs to be dumped somewhere. I would also suggest that the path of the files should be the destination path (i.e. if you are restoring files to a different directory the path should be the restore directory and not backup directory).
>

> Hemant Shah
> E-mail: hjrrs@xxxxxxxxx