Re: [Bacula-devel] Online docs - out of date?

On Thursday 31 July 2008 15:46:05 Jari Fredriksson wrote:
> > Are the online does out of date?  I ask
> > http://www.bacula.org/en/rel- manual/index.html shows:
> >
> >     "This manual documents Bacula version 2.2.8 (26
> > January 2008)"
> >
> > Kern: Let's take away some of your work.  I'm sure we can
> > find someone to make sure the online docs are refreshed
> > with each release
> >
> > Also: I think it would be good to keep each release docs
> > online in HTML format.
> >
> > If Kern agrees to do less work, any volunteers to do
> > this?  Sorry, not me.  I'm just the messenger.  ;)
>
> Current documents have been "hidden" to the end of the documentation page.
> One never sees them, if not told so. SoIäm telling ya ;D

The documents at the bottom of the page (the whole page shows on my screen)
are the new development documents and still in a very incomplete state.  The
documents listed at the top are supposed to be the released version, but as
Dan noted, they are still showing version 2.2.8.