[Bacula-devel] Online docs - out of date?

Are the online does out of date?  I ask http://www.bacula.org/en/rel-
manual/index.html shows:

     "This manual documents Bacula version 2.2.8 (26 January 2008)"

Kern: Let's take away some of your work.  I'm sure we can find
someone to make sure the online docs are refreshed with each release

Also: I think it would be good to keep each release docs online in
HTML format.

If Kern agrees to do less work, any volunteers to do this?  Sorry,
not me.  I'm just the messenger.  ;)

--
Dan Langille -- http://www.langille.org/