Re: [Bacula-devel] [Bacula-users] SELinux xattrs

I'm presently amusing myself coding up a new file daemon
designed for high performance with small files and xattr and selinux
is going to be a part of it.

I hadn't announced anything since i didn't want to raise expectations.
However progress is encouraging though slow.

Regards,

John