[Bacula-devel] French translation of Webacula

Hello everyone,

I translated Webacula in French. Untar the attachment into the "languages" folder, and add a line to "html/index.html" like this:

$translate->addTranslation('../languages/ru/webacula_ru.mo', 'ru');
$translate->addTranslation('../languages/fr/webacula_fr.mo', 'fr');

(around line numer 100)

Then, you may use the French version by selecting it in "application/config.ini".

Please review my translation!

In parallel, I am porting Webacula to Windows. My hacks are working, but they still need polishing.

Cheers,
Alexandre Boily