[Bacula-devel] Bacula Windows Client 64bit build.

Greetings,

1.            We use Bacula series 1.39 and understand that it supports taking builds targeting 64 bit linux machines.

But in the code at many places we can see poiners, size_t  assigned to int datatypes..

How can we say that this won’t create any problems?

2.            Does anything need to be considered  to take Bacula Client only build targeting 64 bit architectures?

We want a bacula client running as a native 64 bit application rather than as a legacy 32 bit

application on Windows Server 2003 (or any other 64 bit windows OS)?

Any and all information appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Cheers,

Riyas