[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Bacula-devel] Bacula 2.4.2 Released to Source Forge
This is to let you know that the source tar files and the Win32 binaries for
Bacula version 2.4.2 have been released to the Bacula Source Forge download
This is an important bug fix release since version 2.4.1.
1034, 1125, 1118, 1124, 1107, 1129, 1126
- When a migration job actually runs, re-check the Job record
and skip if the job is already migrated. This should
significantly reduce the problems with bug #1129.
- Break the do_swapping into do_unload, do_swapping, and
do_load. It is much more logical that way.
- Implement a set_dcr_from_vol subroutine in acquire.c for
reading volumes. This allows the dcr to be refreshed after being
zapped when the wrong volume is mounted. This should fix bug #1126 -
- During multiple tape restore, bacula
does not ask for physical tape change, but rereads same tape
- Apply patch submitted for bug #1107 with a small modification.
This fixes a bug where bcopy copied too many records.
- Make some tweaks to bsmtp based on patch submitted in bug #1124.
This fixes bug #1124.
- Make the default bat restore Pool be Any. This fixes bug #1118.
- Fix bug #1125 which reports a SD crash at the end of a tape
during restore. It was a debug statement that should not be
in a release.
- Fix #1034 by setting big timeout on mysql connections
- Do partial integration of the Win32 bat build created by Eric.
- Ensure that SD tried to mount a volume not in an autochanger
at least once before asking for operator intervention.
- Fix a pthreads bug in the Win32 pthreads emulation code affects only
version 2.5.x and above.
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge
Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world
Bacula-devel mailing list
This mailing list archive is a service of Copilotco.