Re: [Bacula-devel] Bacula website (documentation page)

On Sunday 27 July 2008 20:13:52 Timo Neuvonen wrote:
> Currently http://www.bacula.org/en/?page=documentation starts with a number
> of links to all-in-one manuals that AFAIK are not updated nor planned to be
> updated any more. Then, in the bottom of the page, there are links to new
> manuals.
>
> Could the order of the links be reversed? Or at least the older links given
> some "legacy" status? This is a little bit confusing now, it is very easy
> to accidentally download the old 2.2.8 manual of January when looking the
> newest one.

There is a big need for cleanup of the manuals, but ...

Sorry, I won't be getting to the web site or the manuals in the near future
other than uploading new versions, simply because for the near future (a
couple of months) manuals are very low on my priority list, and I am way
overloaded.

> Actually, it would be nice to have a timestamp for new manual links also,
> showing when they were updated last time.

All the main Bacula documents have a Bacula version and the build date of the
manual on the title page that is changed (or should be) every time they are
created, no need for any change or enhancement here, unless you are talking
about something new that I am not understanding.