[Bacula-devel] brestore installation problem

Hi there,

finally i successfully installed bacula, bacula-web and bweb. - Really
great tools I must say!

Nevertheless I have a problem installing brestore. My main problem is
that there is no installation document in the sourceforge version of
bacula-gui. That's very strange because the bacula online
documentation refers to the installation instructions within brestore/
bweb...but there is no description.

So, could anybody please tell me what to do?
- setup a mime type for text/brestore (...I tried this with Action-
command in httpd.conf...but this had no effect)
- copy brestore files to...which places?
- create a brestore.conf file?

Thank you very much.

Frank.