[Bacula-devel] Wrong URL for FAQ in code

This point was raised on IRC.

25-Jul 14:06 linserver-dir JobId 0: Fatal error: Unable to authenticate
with File daemon at "192.168.1.4:9102". Possible causes:
Passwords or names not the same or
Maximum Concurrent Jobs exceeded on the FD or
FD networking messed up (restart daemon).
Please see http://www.bacula.org/rel-manual/faq.html#AuthorizationErrors
for help.

That is the wrong URL.

Looking at the source code, I have confirmed the problem.  I'll fix it
later today.  Just FYI.