Re: [Bacula-devel] Can bacula change the ctime on files during a backup?

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Hemant Shah <hjrrs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I started the thread. No I am not using antivirus on these systems. These are AIX, Linux, HP-UX. It happened again couple of days ago.
>
> I ran full backup on all the systems on 13th, and bacula did incremental backups for few days, and then on 19th and 20th it did full or almost full backup for some of the clients.

The way I see the problem is something is changing the ctimes of your
files. The result of the ctimes changing is that bacula is correctly
adding all of the files with changed ctimes to the incremental backup.
I am not sure what could be doing this that is why I wanted to ask the
developers if there was a way for bacula to change the ctimes.

John