Re: [Bacula-devel] Can bacula change the ctime on files during a backup?

I started the thread. No I am not using antivirus on these systems. These are AIX, Linux, HP-UX. It happened again couple of days ago.

I ran full backup on all the systems on 13th, and bacula did incremental backups for few days, and then on 19th and 20th it did full or almost full backup for some of the clients.

Hemant Shah
E-mail: hjrrs@xxxxxxxxx