[Bacula-devel] Trival but serious bug in 2.4.1

Hello,

Unfortunately a debug statement whose purpose was to crash the SD found its
way into the 2.4.1 release.  It typically triggers off at the end of a tape
during restore.  You can find the patch attached to bug #1125 or in the
bacula-patches section of the Source Forge Bacula release area.

Later this week, I will release version 2.4.2, which will have this fix
(removal of one line of debug code) as well as a number of other fixes we
have made recently.